- All advertisements are subject to the approval of the MARKHOR Management, which reserves the right to reject or cancel any ad at any time.
- All advertisements are accepted and published by MARKHOR on the warranty of the agency and advertiser that both are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
- In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, agents and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement, or plagiarism.
- MARKHOR will not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by MARKHOR; however, MARKHOR shall use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
- All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature.
- Any references to MARKHOR or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material, or merchandising by the advertiser or agency is subject to MARKHOR’s written approval for such use.
- All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. MARKHOR cannot guarantee fixed positioning.
- MARKHOR is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage for errors in displaying or printing an ad.
- MARKHOR may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
- MARKHOR will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions.
- In the event of nonpayment, MARKHOR reserves the right to hold advertiser and/or its advertising agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are past due and payable to MARKHOR.
- Proprietary names of pharmaceutical products must be accompanied by the chemical, generic, or official name; the quantity of all active substances must be stated along with the recommended dosage. New ad copy and creative for pharmaceutical products should be sent to the advertising department. Please allow two weeks for clearance.
- Advertiser represents and warrants that all advertisements and pharmaceutical products they advertise are compliant with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in the country where the advertisement will be seen. Advertisements for pharmaceutical products must comply with Concerned Government Department regulations regarding advertising and promotion.
- DIGITAL ADS: Any use of MARKHOR trademarks or copyrighted material for links to and from MARKHOR’s website must be approved in advance by MARKHOR. Any unauthorized linking is prohibited. MARKHOR does not endorse or support any product or organization linked to its website, nor is MARKHOR responsible for the content of any website promoted in an ad. The use by advertiser or its agency of pixels, beacons, cookies, tracking tags, or similar technology in advertising creative for the purpose of collecting personally identifiable information is prohibited.
Digital Cancellation Policies
Advertiser may cancel the entire insertion Order, or any portion thereof, as follows:
RUN-OF-SITE BANNER PROGRAMS
On written notice to the MARKHOR, advertiser may cancel all, or a portion of the campaign, without penalty 21 days or more before the campaign start date. For cancellations made within 21 days of the start date, the advertiser will be responsible for 50% of the campaign amount that was reserved for delivery.
FLAT FEE-BASED, SOV-BASED, OR FIXED PLACEMENT PROGRAMS
On written notice to the Publisher, advertiser may cancel all, or a portion of the campaign, without penalty 30 days or more before the start date of the campaign. For cancellations made 30 to 15 days before the start date, advertiser will be responsible for 50% of the campaign amount that was reserved for delivery. For cancellations made within 14 days of the start date, advertiser will be responsible for 100% of the campaign amount that was reserved for delivery.